About Me

My photo
I like zebras, taking photos, and the smell of carpets. I'm animal obsessed and am often called "crazy guinea pig lady". And I love it. I'm a Devon girl through and through. Always a little bit confused, but I guess that's just me.

Tuesday, 11 January 2011

&&let me take you there

wow.
everything has changed since i last blogged <3
I'm now at uni, in Worcester. and I spend nearly every minute of it wishing I was home.
but by May 5th, i will be home. and will only have to come back for exams :)
i miss my family, my friends, my animals, and my boyfriend. i miss the strange things like devonshire rain, and the way you can step out of the front door and smell manure, and not even wrinkle your nose.
i miss my car, my freedom, and my life, the way i liked it. it was just fine how it was, &&then i went and messed everything up! but at least i learned from it.
i miss the silence at night, &&the noise the rain makes when it falls on next doors conservatory.
i miss knowing my best friend is just across the road, and just getting in the car with him, and driving wherever. i miss him, so much. i miss the way we laugh at anything and everything and how nobody else would understand us.
i miss my job and the brilliant days i spend there getting covered in hay, mud, and cow pat.

i can't wait to come home.

glitter pictures
I Miss You graphics comment

No comments: