About Me

My photo
I like zebras, taking photos, and the smell of carpets. I'm animal obsessed and am often called "crazy guinea pig lady". And I love it. I'm a Devon girl through and through. Always a little bit confused, but I guess that's just me.

Wednesday, 20 May 2009

with open arms, and open eyes...

well, today had some strange weather! cloudy and then sunny, on and off, all day! went for a lovely walk with my nan and my auntie, with Cody and Amber [my nan's dogs]. The field up at Staddiscombe was beautiful, full of lots of long buttercups and uncut grass :) I took my camera, and got lots of lovely shots of the dogs - I photograph them alot, but they're so photogenic- especially Cody, he poses all the time...!

i'm off to agility training with my nan on wednesday, where i'm going to photograph all the people and dogs training, so hopefully people will be interested in seeing the images :)
i also finished my business card today ------>
exciting stuffs!


anyways, i shall leave you with some of my favourite shots from the walk today :) Cody is the collie, Amber is the german shepherd.
-jaycee

No comments: